About Us - Promo Solved

 

What do Promo Solved do?

Provide branded promotional products to businesses across the UK and parts of Europe. Our customers care about their corporate identity and task us with finding suitable gifts that explain exactly what they do. A calculator might be suitable for an accountant or financial adviser, Mugs with logos might be useful if you work in a Cafe or Restaurant or Drawstring Gymsacs could be ideal if you run a Gym or Sports Team.

Just 6 steps from start to finish (Order quickly and simply today)

To start with a free of charge ideas list featuring 20-25 items relevant to your industry will be sent with colour images via email, select 6-7 gifts and we will send costs the same day and sometimes samples too.

Once the samples / images have been approved a free of charge proof mock up can be supplied showing the logo and theme on a printed pen, mug or bag for instance, these can be edited many times at no cost.

As soon as the proofs are approved Promo Solved will advise the grand total cost including vat and supply an invoice (Note we aim to work to any budget)

Upon receipt of payment an order acknowledgement can be forwarded , showing the item you selected, colour, qty , print method / position and delivery date.

Our factories will send one final paper proof / pre production sample of the promotional goods which can again be edited if necessary.

Approved merchandise will be put straight into production and therefore it is advised you take care and check over the final proofs.

Finally a dispatch note can be emailed showing the goods have been made / personalised with the desired logo and delivery address / date, A member of our team will then call to check everything is in order and you are happy with the finished branded product.

Optional Review - If we receive a review of our services a free set up worth £30 will be credited to your account to use against the next project.

Online Catalogue

Select a promotional item you would like to have costs on from this site and either call us on 01273380962 or email sales@promo-solved.co.uk with the reference code of that item, qty you need , date and number of colours in the logo.

Our team will make sure you have prices within 2-3 hours and can even send a free sample out upto £5 very same day.

If we are on budget and you are happy to proceed simply email one of our sales team and send us your design or if you need help with artwork email jim@promo-solved.co.uk

Most of our suppliers need pdf's or eps's to provide mock up proofs which again we send free of charge prior to starting the main production, Caution: These proofs are the final opportunity to check over logos, colours etc and edit if needed but once approved we cannot always stop an order as screens are created.

Promo Solved will then regularly check your orders are on schedule and advise when they will be leaving us.

93% of projects last year arrived early the other 7% on time  - Delivery dates are essential and if one of our staff has to drive the goods throughout the night to achieve deadlines they will.

Standard delivery timings are 1-3 weeks UK made, 3-4 weeks European or 5-8 weeks Far East - Solutions can almost always be found.

Need Inspiration - Challenge us to find any gift!

Tell us your target audience, colour of logo, qty and  budget in mind and our online sourcing tools will aim to find 25 to 50 items that will be worth considering whatever industry you are in and these ideas are absolutely free. Any product can be found with time and a little patience and we visit trade shows in the UK and Europe to ensure new suppliers and gifts are presented each year.

Type in cheap promotional products available in small quantities or UK Made / Eco Friendly and within a few hours an email will follow.

Our opening hours:

Monday To Friday 8am - 6.30pm (Promo Solved understands it is not always easy to find time and order promotional products and therefore we have extended our opening hours to help with this, including 3 hours on a Saturday morning)

Saturday 9am - 12pm

Sunday Closed